Running an adwords campaign is essential for the marketing mix of any business these days. There is no getting around it. Running an SEO campaign is recommended, however failing to maintain a Pay Per Click strategy is shortsighted.
- SEO will continue to change on a month by month basis. What is working today could get you blacklisted tomorrow.
- There are over 20 different clicks available to a user on the Google results page. A smart business tries to attain as much real estate as possible to ensure they get the click. Pay Per Click advertising keeps steady business coming your way regardless of what changes Google makes to their algorithm.
Have you tried Google Adwords yourself either given up, or worse yet decided to outsource it to one of the big box companies? Agreed, adwords is not the easiest thing to stay on top of, especially for a business owner who needs to manage about 10 other aspects of your business.
Google Adwords is extraordinarily difficult. To be successful and cost effective at the same time, you simply need to be an expert. Truth is, adwords requires daily monitoring. Most business owners don’t have the time or expertise required to be successful.
We’ll help you design a relevant keyword rich, converting landing page that has a high quality score. This will both reduce the price you pay per click and help customers find what they are looking for. This is the backbone for any effective PPC campaign.
On-going maintenance and monitoring over the first 3 months is key. We make adjustments every week to ensure that we are getting the best bang for your buck. We have campaign specialists that do this for hours a day. We call them our “scientists” and they are a huge asset to our team. They are constantly tweaking keywords, bid adjustments, and text ads. The result – a well oiled machine!
Did You Know? Sponsored ads get only about 10% of the clicks from the 1st page of Google. The other 90% are from the organic section of a Google Results Page. Check out our SEO service to find out how you can increase your organic rankings.